lunes, 24 de mayo de 2010

It makes me wanna die

Can’t you see I’m trying to get your attention? Yet everything I do seems worthless, ‘cause it’s always the same. And at the end you end up getting heat up because I get the attention I want from you.. from other people. Do you read what I write? Here? On other webs? Do you really? ‘Cause you just stay in silence and never say anything about what I write… Are you even aware that all those words I write are TRUE, not some bullshit for people to believe, It is actually all true. But you never say one word, at least asking why I’m I writing those things or whatever… when that’s all I need. I know you care about me, but honestly when I need to feel that the most… it doesn’t seem you do; I’m certainly aware that you do, but what’s wrong with showing it at least once? So I don’t feel this lonely and meaningless… Though I repeat myself everyday “Why are you feeling this way? There isn’t even one reason to feel like this”. You know what? It doesn’t work.. I always end up feeling the same way.

I’m sorry… I love you…


0 comentarios: